We all hate goalless draws.
Really. Football is a game where we love to see goals.
When matches end goalless, we don’t like it. It bores us. And, believe it or not, we also don’t like it when you lose a ticket because of a goalless draw.
Not anymore though — because we now offer you a return of your stake whenever your single bet in the English Premier League ends in a goalless draw!
Place a pre-match bet of 1 X 2 on any English Premier League match and every time the game ends with a goalless (0-0) scoreline, NairaBET will refund your stake in full.
*Please note that the stake refund only applies to English Premier League pre-match single bets that end in a goalless draw (0-0).
Click here to open one NOW.
Here are the Terms & Conditions
(1) The offer is valid for all existing customers on NairaBET.
(2) The Get Your Stake Back promotion is available only for pre-match single bets on the 1X2 market on any English Premier League games.
(3) It works with single bets only.
(4) If your prediction is either home or away team to win and the match ends in a goalless draw, we will return your stake. However, if your prediction is straight draw, you will get the prize for the won bet.
(5) We will credit your account within 24 hours after the end of the game that is available for a stake refund.
Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any existence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, NairaBET reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offer and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.
NairaBET reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
The offer remains valid and is subject to the Terms and Conditions, as those were accepted during the offer’s activation.