We are taking a break from sports today and talking about yet another way to make money from NairaBET.
This is for NairaBET agents only. We continually look for new and easier ways for everyone to make more money on this platform.
The Naira Mobile Terminal is one of such ways.
Today, we will be talking about how agents can use the Naira Mobile Terminal to carry out transactions.
Why do you need the naira mobile terminal?
Glad you asked!
Here are some benefits of the terminal:
- It makes printing of bet slips easy. You basically no longer need a printer.
- It is mobile. You can take it wherever you want to.
- It is very cheap. Almost anyone can afford it.
- It has long lasting battery.
Life as a NairBET agent just became easier.
How to use the Naira Mobile Terminal?
Once you get your Naira Mobile Terminal, you’ll find that it is very easy to use. Just follow these steps below:
- To turn on the device, press the on/off button on the left side.
- Then, you press the center menu button.
- A list of apps will be displayed on your screen. Press the “Betting Client” tab.
- You will be asked to Login. To do this, type in your username and password. Then press the green “LOG IN” button.
- It’s time to place your bet. You can do these three different ways; by inputting:
- event name
- event code, or
- market type
You will find these three different options in the fixtures.
- The next step is booking your bet.
- Slide to the second page from the page shown in the picture above
- Put in the booking code.
- Press “CHECK” to confirm if the games you selected are correct.
- After confirming, register the bet.
You can book your games from www.nairabetshop.com.
- Take note of the green lines in the center.
- When you click on them, you can check the following:
- Shop balance
- Check slip
- Registered slip
You can view your shop balance at the top right side of the page. This shows the available funds you have to place bets in the shop.
You can use Check Slip to confirm the status of a slip/ticket, if it is lost or won.
You can use Statistics to check your shop transactions, what was sold daily or weekly, depending on the day you select. You can also check your weekly commissions here.
With Registered Slip, you can check all the bets placed in your shop.
- Finally, if you want to make payment or create something similar, press the bottom-left button on the page, as shown in the picture below.
It will take you to a page that looks like the one below:
…and that is how you use the Naira Mobile Terminal.
Getting bets placed for your customers just got easier and better.