Weird title for today’s blogpost, right? You’re probably wondering how it is possible to make money on NairaBET without even betting.
We all know the easiest way to make money on NairaBET is to actually place bets…
What if we told you there are more ways you can make money on NairaBET? We’ll even go one step further by not only telling you but also showing you how it works. Are you ready?
In this article we’ll be discussing 3 ways you can make money on NairaBET without betting.
- Be a shop agent
This is one of the very popular ways to make money on NairaBET, by becoming a NairaBET agent.
Before we discuss what you’ll be needing, there are two MAJOR benefits you get to enjoy as a NairaBET agent:
- Without the risk of losing any bets involved, it is financially rewarding as you’ll get to make BIG bucks. You get to earn commission on EVERY sale you make.
- There are no complicated aspects. It’s a straightforward process
So, what are the things you’ll be needing?
- You’ll need to get yourself a place where you can set up shop. Be sure to pick a place/shop space big enough to accommodate you, your staff, the equipment you’ll be using and of course, your potential customers.
Be mindful of the location of your shop. Location is key! You cannot afford to have your shop hidden from your potential customers. With this settled, you can start the business yourself and/or employ staff to help you as you grow.
- As mentioned earlier, you’ll be needing some equipment to ensure your business runs smoothly. One is a computer which, could either be a desktop or a laptop, depending on your preference. Ensure it runs at least the Windows 7 Operating System to avoid technical issues.
- Then you will need a printer to print out match fixtures and odds, which will help the customer to pick their games.
- Another thing you’ll be needing is a thermal printer which is the kind that is used to print receipts for you when you use POS terminals or ATM machines. This printer will be used to print out bet slips for the customer.
- One other thing needed is fast internet. It is a must.
To avoid losing customers for poor internet connection, be sure to make your findings as regards which internet service provider works best in your proposed shop location. This alone will save you a lot of trouble.
- Since all these equipment depend on power, a stand-by generator is also necessary to ensure you always have power.
Once you have all the above, you’ll then need to send the following documents to NairaBet.com’s Agent Department at the headquarters for verification and registration:
- Utility bill of the intending bet shop
- Photographs of the shop (interior and exterior)
- A valid means of identification i.e. international passport, driver’s license, voter’s card or national identification card.
After this, you’ll then pay a registration fee of N25,000, which will serve as your one-time Agency registration fee. N10,000 out of this amount will be used to credit your agent account — so you’re technically paying 15k. Please call 0700NAIRABET for more details on this. That is 070062472238 (don’t worry, the number is correct).
Once the documents you send in are verified, you’ll be accepted into NairaBET’s Agency program. You will then be invited over for the installation of the NairaBet software which will be done on your computer.
An Agent Manager account will also be created for you, and training will be provided to you and/or your staff on how to use the software.
And guess what? You’ll be given free decoder and dish for virtual games as a new agent.
To learn more about being a NairaBET agent, or to get started with your registration, head to this link immediately: www.nairabetagent.com.
- Be an online agent
This is quite different from being a shop agent.
While shop agents open shops to take bets from the public under the NairaBET name, online agents are those that help NairaBET website customers fund or credit their accounts.
An account will be created for you with which you will able to do this. You will be getting 7.5% of total amount credited regardless of whether the customer win or lose.
To learn more and/or get started, head here now!
- Being an affiliate
Another way you can earn serious money on NairaBET is to become an affiliate. While this is different from being an agent, you can earn as much as 50% of what NairaBET earns just by…
Wait for it…
Telling others about NairaBET! Here’s how it works.
By placing an advert on your blog, website or anywhere else, you tell your friends about NairaBET. When they join, NairaBET will pay you 50% of the profit made from the person you referred. And you will make this monthly for a whopping 6 months!
So, how do you refer someone?
What you do is that you will provide them with your own affiliate link. Whenever they click on your link, it will be recorded that the person came through you.
To get your own affiliate link, just log into your NairaBET account. Click on Affiliate Center on the top right-hand side of the page and work your way through.
You can also register via this link. After your registration, your application will be reviewed and (most likely) accepted. Once accepted, you will be sent an email notifying you of your acceptance into the NairaBET affiliate program.
With this you can now log in to your personal dashboard, where you can now begin to access the overview of your performance and also get your links.
To learn more about being a NairaBET affiliate — and to have access to a knowledge-base of FAQs, visit this link now: www.nairabetaffiliates.com.
There you have it. Three simple ways you can make money on NairaBET without betting. (Of course, another great way is to be a prestigious NairaBET worker, but hey, everybody can’t work in NairaBET na…)
In case you need further enquiries, please contact the NairaBET support center for all the information you need.
NairaBET.com customer service line is open 24 hours a day, including weekends and public holidays. If you need to reach us, call 0700NAIRABET (070062472238). You can also send an email to [email protected] or do a live chat on the website.
Cheers to unlimited income potentials!Tags: make money, nairabet, nairabet agent, nairabet online agent