Most of the Premier League teams involved are now done with the FA Cup games. While some of them progressed to the next round, others bowed out at the third round of the competition.
As you keep an eye on the draws for the fourth round, be reminded that PL action will also be making a return this week. League games have taken the back seat for cup action in England the past few days. But the race for league domination and the relegation fight will resume this week.
From the 12th of January to the 21st of January, there will be non-stop PL action.
For Manchester United and Manchester City, they will be playing quite a number of games during this period. Remember the Gameweek 1 fixtures that were postponed for both Manchester sides? They will be played during this period.
For Ole’s team, they will be facing Burnley while Manchester City will welcome Aston Villa to the Etihad Stadium.
Click here to predict and win.
During this nine-day period, at least 20 games will be played – barring all unforeseen circumstances. And that list features some heavyweight clashes, including
- Liverpool vs. Manchester United
- Another London Derby
- Leicester City vs. Chelsea
- Leeds United vs. Southampton
If you’re looking to bet on these games, which betting options are you gunning for?
Click here to put your money where your mouth is and earn yourself some extra cash this month.
Full-Time Draws vs. Half-Time Winners: What’s Your Pick?
Chances are that you spent most of last year making these similar bets:
- Team to Win
- Double Chance
- Both Teams to Score
If you haven’t switched things up this year yet – or you’re new to betting – how about something different from the norm? If you want a breath of fresh air for your bet slips this month, you can try out the full-time draw and half-time winner betting markets.
Click here to back yourself and earn some extra cash.
Not sure how to make your picks? Here are a few stats to help you out:
- Brighton and Hove Albion have recorded the most draws – 8 – in the league this season
- While Sheffield United have never won any of the first half of their games, Tottenham, Manchester City and Southampton have emerged first half winners in nine of their 16 league games played
- Liverpool and Manchester City have never lost the first half of any league game played at home this season
- Leeds have not recorded a draw in any of their last nine league games away from home
How do you think this next set of Premier League games will play out? Which teams will dominate from the first half till the end of the game? Drop your comments below and join the conversation.